Come and visit our Parish!
We are conveniently located in lower Manhattan within Chinatown.
- Take the 6, J, N, M, R, Q, W or Z train to the Canal Street Station walk East on Canal Street and Take Right on Mott Street.
- Take the 4,5 or 6 train to the City Hall Train Station. Walk North to Worth Street then walk East to Mott Street.
- Take the B or D train to Grand Street. Walk West to Mott Street.
- Take the M15 (2nd Avenue) bus to Chatham Square (corner of Mott Street and Worth Street)
- Take the M-102 or M-101 (Lexington Avenue) bus Chatham Square (corner of Mott Street, Worth Street and Park Row.
- Take the M-6 (Broadway) bus to Canal Street. Walk East to Mott Street.
- From Long Island: take the Brooklyn-Queens Expressway to Manhattan and cross Manhattan Bridge into Chinatown. Drive west on Canal Street to Mott Street.
- From New Jersey: take the Holland Tunnel to Canal Street. Drive East to Mott Street.